Board of Trustees
The Town of Monument is a Statutory Town organized under the Mayor-Council form of government. The Board of Trustees consists of a mayor and six trustees who are elected to serve on the board for four year terms. All seven officials have voting powers.
- 6:30 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Monday of each month
- Meetings falling on a holiday are generally held the first Tuesday following the holiday.
- Town Hall 645 Beacon Lite Road
Monument, CO 8013
Live Stream Meetings Online
In an effort to increase community engagement in our local government, the Town of Monument will be live streaming Board of Trustee meetings.
Please follow this link to view:
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are posted online, at Town Hall and at the Post Office.
In an attempt to better serve the residents of the Town of Monument, Documents on Demand has created a searching tool that will allow you to view agendas, minutes, packets and other documents of the various boards and commissions. Not only will you be able to look at the current meeting information but you will be able to search past meetings for specific meeting detail.
View Agendas and Minutes.
Agenda Item Requests
Agenda Items are approved by the Town Clerk and Staff and must meet the following conditions:
- Agenda items including PowerPoints and PDFs are due to the Town Clerk no later than 5 p.m. Monday; the week prior to board meetings. All late submissions will be placed on the next agenda.
- No digital presentations will be accepted the night of board meetings.
- Public comments are limited to 3 minutes per municipal code.
- Presentations are limited to 20 minutes; subject to change by board approval.