Business Watch is a partnership created between businesses, law enforcement and other organizations that represent business interests. The Business Watch philosophy is straightforward - take control and be informed of what happens in your business community and lessen your chances of becoming a victim.
“Business Watch” is the title of a newsletter created by the Monument Police Department sent directly to your business fax or to you directly via email. The newsletter will contain current crime trends for Monument and the surrounding areas relating to businesses. It will also include tips in regards to business security, employee security, specific business related crimes and networking tips for other Monument businesses.
Some benefits of Business Watch include:
- A better business quality of life.
- Crime prevention and reduction.
- Foster a good working rapport with the Monument Police Department.
- Network with other area businesses.
- Safer environment for you, your employees and your customers.
Any business that is located in the Town limits. If your business receives a Town of Monument water bill, you are located in the Town limits. If you are still not sure if your business is within the Town limits, contact the Monument Police Department or Monument Town Administration.
Signing up for “Business Watch” is simple:
- Decide if you would like the newsletter sent to your business fax or directly to your business email.
- Contact Officer Bob Steine one of two ways:
- Call him at 719-481-3253
- Email Bob Steine