- Artificial or fresh flowers may be placed in a non-glass vase within six inches of a marker or as a part of the marker.
- Sprays, wreaths or potted plants provided they are removed within two weeks.
These items may be removed by public works employees when they become deteriorated, broken, or unsafe.
- Curbing, stones, boulders, metal designs, ornaments or fences in or around plots
- Glass or other breakable receptacles
- Planted trees, shrubs, vines or flowers
The Town reserves the right to clean up the decorating of any plot including the right to remove any decoration that could interfere with the maintenance of the cemetery.
The Town will not be held liable for stolen, broken, or damaged vases or other materials used in the plots.