Temporary Use Permit


As of March 15, 2021, permits need to be submitted using the new Cascade Permitting Software. 

Please note that all Monument construction permits will still go through Monument and PPRBD. Any "minor" permits such as electrical, would only go through PPRBD. Any work done within the Town border would still also need a Town of Monument business license. For more information you may go to our FAQs page

For more information on Planning and Building Permits, go to "
Planning Page"

A Temporary Use Permit  is applicable for various uses, including, but not limited to:

  • Christmas tree sales
  • Construction trailers
  • Mobile Food Vending and/or sales
  • Model Home Offices in developing subdivisions
View the Monument Town's Code for temporary uses.

Please contact the Planning Department with questions about your temporary use and what type of application will be required.

Fees & Payment

Please keep in mind that location of the development may require additional fees, such as Triview. Visit the Maps page for the location maps of these districts.
You MUST pay for your permit when approved.
You may pay by Cash, Check or Charge for the Town permits. Triview fees must be paid separately.

The Town of Monument, Colorado makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, its use, or its interpretation. Utilization of this Web site indicates understanding and acceptance of this statement.