Court Date Rescheduling

Rescheduling a Court Date

If you are unable to make it to your court date due to a reasonable scheduling conflict, you must contact the Court Clerk at least 10 days prior to your original court date to request a date change, this allows necessary time for the request to be processed. You must sign a Promise to Appear form acknowledging your new court date and waiving your right to a speedy trial.

Promise to Appear forms are available at the Monument Police Department’s front desk or can be emailed to you by the Court Clerk. The form must be physically signed – electronic signatures are NOT accepted by this court. You must bring the original signed copy to your new court date.

If you are a juvenile requesting to reschedule your court date, your parent and/or guardian must also physically sign the form before returning it to the Court Clerk. Your parent and/or guardian is still required to appear with you on your new court date.

A list of court dates can be accessed here: Monument Municipal Court Dates 2023-2024 (PDF).