The Town of Monument is a Home Rule Town governed by a Town Council. The Council consists of a mayor and six Council members who are elected to serve for four-year terms. All seven officials have voting powers.
Town Council Meetings
- Held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30pm
- If the meeting falls on a holiday, the meeting is held the following Tuesday
- Meetings are open to the public to attend in-person at Monument Town Hall (645 Beacon Lite Rd)
- Remote participation is available using the links below
On May 15th, Monument Town Council will hold a Study Session at 5:30 PM, and a Regular Meeting at 6:30 PM at Town Hall.
Agenda | Council Packet
Options For Remote Participation:
Click HERE to join as a digital attendee
- Please follow this link before the event to register in advance. Registering in advance will require name, address and email. Once registered, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to join the event. When the Mayor opens the floor to public comment, you will have the option to "raise your hand" digitally and, when called upon, provide comment via connected audio devices. (Instructions on how to digitally raise hand HERE)
- By Telephone: Members of the public who wish to listen via cellular or land line phone can call: +1 719-300-6099 Conference ID: 274 688 842#
Documents on Demand
To better serve the residents of the Town of Monument, Documents on Demand has created a searching tool that will allow you to view agendas, minutes, packets and other documents of the council and commissions. Not only will you be able to look at the current meeting information, but you will be able to search past meetings for specific meeting detail.
View Documents on Demand