Rain Barrel Rebate Offered by the Town of Monument
- $50 rebate per Rain Barrel (max of 2).
- Rebate will be applied to a Town of Monument water bill (account must be current).
- Total of all rebates per account is limited to $150.00.
- See water rebate rules for a list of all qualifications.
Pursuant to House Bill 16-1005
- Any single family residence can fill and refill two (2) rain barrels with a combined storage capacity of up to 110 gallons throughout the year.
- Collected water can be used for outdoor lawn and garden irrigation.
- Rain barrels must have sealable lids to prevent insects or other pests from using the stored water.
- For more information please visit dwr.colorado.gov
Have additional questions? Contact Colorado Department of Natural Resources by sending a dwr.state.co.us/Portal/dwr/AskDWR
request or call the Ground Water Information Desk between 9 am and 4 pm Monday through Friday at (303) 866-3587.