Our hydrant-flushing program cleans out the distribution system of iron sediment in our lines. While flushing, the iron sediment that has settled in the lines will be dislodged and could find its way into your plumbing. On the day your area is flushed, we do not recommend doing laundry and to run your water for a few minutes after our flush to clear your lines of sediment.
The flushing schedule will be as follows, however, may be delayed due to system conditions and/or weather events.
- Beacon Lite Rd. from the Tank south to Highway 105, including Monument
- Meadows Trailer Park, 8th Street, Century Place, and Century Lane.
- Commercial Zone, all properties East of Beacon Lite Rd.
- Buttonwood Ct., Buttonwood Place, Trailhead, 5th Street, 4th Street, 3rd Street, Jefferson, Washington, and Raspberry Lane area.
- Jefferson cont’d, Washington cont’d, 2nd Street, Adams Street, 1st Street, Lincoln Avenue, Franklin Avenue, Crestview Court, and Santa Fe Avenue.
- Santa Fe Avenue cont’d, McShane Place and Lake of the Rockies, West Oak Ridge
- West Oak Ridge cont’d , Trumbull Lane, Mitchell Avenue and Synthes Blvd.
- Peak View Ridge and Santa Fe Trails subdivisions.
- Santa Fe Trails subdivision cont’d, Trails End subdivision.
If you have any questions, please contact Monument Water Dept. at 487-9291 or 499-9383