Water conservation helps our community responsibly use limited water resource. We are currently experiencing high temperatures in our semi-arid climate and increased water demand. We can maintain healthy landscapes in our community with responsible watering practices.
Implementing water restrictions and following water conservation tips is one way we can responsibly and efficiently use water for the benefit of our community.
- Even Numbered Buildings: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Odd Numbered Buildings: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- There is no watering on Sundays.
- HOA Common areas: suggested watering on Wednesday only
- Watering is only permitted before 9 a.m. or after 5 p.m. to reduce evaporation.
- Don't let water pool on hard surfaces or flow down gutters.
- Repair leaking sprinkler systems within 10 days
- Use a shut-off nozzle when washing anything with a hose.
- Clean hard surfaces (such as driveways, sidewalks and patios) with water only if there is a public health and safety concern.
The Town is investing $22 Million to improve our system with new water infrastructure that will increase our water production and add storage to address current and future town needs.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.