Does the Town of Monument handle animal related issues?

The Town of Monument does not take care of any domestic animal issues except for feces complaints. For problems with barking dogs, contact the Humane Society at 719-473-1741. For wild animal issues, contact the Department of Wildlife at 719-227-5200.

Why is the Town of Monument's phone number on my Comcast Bill?

The Town of Monument collects a franchise fee from Comcast. Any Comcast questions can be directed to Comcast at 719-491-8233 or 1-800-934-6489.

Which street lamps does the Town of Monument maintain?

The Town of Monument only maintains and replaces lights in the street lamps on Second Street. All other lights are maintained by Mountain View Electric.

Where can I recycle in Monument?

Peak Disposal and Recycling and Tri-Lakes Disposal both do recycling. Peak Disposal can be contacted at 719-481-2340 and Tri-Lakes Disposal can be contacted at 719-495-8652.