Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
***(Parks have now been "winterized", which means no running water and no bathrooms. Please keep that in mind when reserving)***
Limbach Park was named for town founder, Henry Limbach. He was also the town’s first mayor. Monument was originally named Henry’s Station in 1870, but after the Rio Grande railroad was built in 1879, it was renamed Monument for the rock formation to the west of town. The Limbach’s were business owners in the area, including a saloon and dry goods, millinery and dress making store.
The reservation of Limbach Park Bandshell is done through a Special Event application, found here